Acquire the Skills, Tools, and Techniques Needed to Ensure High Quality and Precision in the Design of Machined Parts!
Designed for quick access on the job, Machine Tools Handbook explains in detail how to carry out basic and advanced machine tool operations and functions, providing a wealth of machine tool exercises to test and improve the performance of machinists.
The tables, graphs, and formulas packed into this essential reference makes it a must-have for every machine and manufacturing workshop. Machine Tools Handbook features:
- Expert instructions on performing basic and advanced machine tool operations and functions
- Comparative tables for machine tool drives
- Complete guidelines for designing simple circuits for electrical automation
- Detailed graphs for gear design
- Solved examples that illustrate and prove formulas
Inside This Hands-On Machine Tool Guide
• Machine Tool Drives and Mechanisms • Rectilinear Drives • Drive Transmission and Manipulation • Machine Tool Elements • Dynamics of Machine Tools • Machine Tool Operation • Tool Engineering • Exercises